Inspections available by appointment on Saturday 21st August, please contact Robert Gibson 0413 779 933
Unbelievable views to the North, East and West over the river plains to the mountains and the snowcapped Victorian Alps. This five bedroom family home is sure to delight. Innovatively engineered and environmentally friendly this home exudes a cozy, homely feel.
Wake up to glorious views across the river plain to the mountains from your master bedroom and enjoy your large walk-through robe and ensuite with a redgum bench top with twin vanity basins and walk-in shower.
Entertaining is easy with the large front deck and entertainer's kitchen. Two living zones provide separate spaces for the family of all ages.
A versatile floorplan would allow the fifth bedroom located downstairs, with its own bathroom, to be used as a home office or consulting room, working remotely has never been easier to do.
Situated on an elevated 919 square meter block this home leaves room on the side terrace for a pool, or a space to admire the extensive views and listen to the magpies sing.
- Stunning five bedroom family home with simply one of the best views from Easternview Estate
- Three bathrooms, Media Room, extensive Open Plan living dinning kitchen area with easy access onto the front and rear outdoor entertaining areas.
- The all-weather deck at the front stretches across the front of the home and measures 12m x 6m, fully covered and tiled with pull down screens and its own external access.
- The fifth bedroom has its own ensuite and reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
- Low maintenance, double glazed windows, plus great thermal and acoustic qualities.
- Entertainer's kitchen with all your modern conveniences, a Butler's pantry & stone benchtops
- Conveniently located laundry with plentiful storage and bench space, with a delightfully framed view onto the side garden.
- Large double garage with additional storage space
- Reticulated watering system in the garden.