Peaceful, Stunning, Stylish. Once in a lifetime opportunity.
Nestled peacefully amongst 100-year-old Elm trees in a parkland setting, this beautiful home blends seamlessly around the Ten Mile Creek, radiating luxury, sophistication and charm, proudly set on 2,934 sqm. Just a short walking distance to the town centre, primary school and local pool. A truly unique property.
A wonderfully designed open plan living and gourmet entertainer's kitchen, open out to both north and south gardens of the property, enabling views from all angles and an abundance of natural light through.
The northern side of the home features a full-length verandah with stunning views across the superbly maintained gardens, including 150+ roses, a stand of Elm trees and creek edge.
An all-year-round timber alfresco dining area that facilitates catering for large groups. Located off the kitchen and flowing out onto a beautifully designed rear garden with mature trees, shrubs and plantings, makes it a perfect home for the entertainer or growing family.
The Mountain Ash floorboards (milled locally in Bright) are a standout feature, as are the large cedar windows.
The home incorporates four generous sized bedrooms, one which is currently set up as a separate lounge/office area, with stunning views across the front garden to the creek, a peaceful space to work from home.
The "Cheminees Philippe" wood fire radiates charm and warmth throughout the living area and can be used either as an open fire or closed vented heating. Two spilt systems, located in the main bedroom and main living room, are a great added feature, ensuring comfort all year round.
- Stylish 4year old, steel-framed home with 3 metre high ceilings
- Four (4) bedroom or 3 + home office, 2 bathrooms
- True entertainer's kitchen, 900mm Smeg gas cooktop & electric oven, Belfast
butlers double sink & drain board, stone benchtops, island bench, generous
- Expansive entertaining and living areas make the most of the abundant
- Luxurious master suite with garden views, spacious walk in robe and ensuite
- Two large double bedrooms with built in robes, one looking to the north over
the front verandah, rose garden and through to the creek, the second looks
to the south over the secluded rear garden
- A fourth bedroom that can be either a bedroom or home office/ sitting room
with lovely views out to the front of the property
- Generous central bathroom with toilet, bath and floor to ceiling Italian
- Heating & cooling throughout the home, including wood fire and 2 split
- Extensive front gardens flowing onto the council-maintained lawns along
Ten Mile Creek with waterfowl, wrens and other native birds.
- A secluded rear garden that is large and private with colorful plantings of
native trees and shrubs.
- Town services plus bore water that delivers 1200 gallons/hour for grounds
- Large (approx. 73 sqm) shedding, including double bay opening and
- Situated on a quiet residence only road/lane with road access to 2 sides of
- Local swimming pool is a short walk just across the creek, over the foot rail
bridge, primary school is a walk/bike ride and the bus stop to high school
just a 300-metre walk.
If you are looking for;
- The ultimate lifestyle/tree change where you can avoid the hustle & bustle of city life with an easy drive to both Albury and Wagga.
- Delightful local town offering full amenities, cafes, quaint galleries, craft and antique shops.
- Work remotely, with flights from either Albury or Wagga to Sydney and Melbourne
- A one of a kind, tranquil and sophisticated place to call home