Centrally located home with easy access to all facilities.
Offering a delightful 1950's period cottage with ornate art-deco ceiling roses & cornice's plus other desirable period features.
This two bedroom cottage offers a spacious design with a large master bedroom, with built in robes and an ample second bedroom at the back of the property.
* Two large bedrooms
* Delightful private front porch to take a seat and watch the world go by
* Kitchen and meals area flowing to separate lounge
* Central bathroom with bath, separate shower and a separate toilet.
* Single Carport
* Split system heat/cool plus gas heater.
* Outdoor entertaining with rear alfresco/BBQ area
* North facing courtyard and yard
In order to comply with the Government's social distancing requirements we will not be holding general open home inspections at this time. We would love to arrange private inspection or conduct a video walk through of the property with you. Please contact the listing agent to discuss the options available.
If you have flu-like symptoms such as a cough, sore throat and/or fever, or you have been in close contact with someone that does, we politely request that you DO NOT visit our office or attend viewings of any of our properties – instead please call 02 6056 8888 or email email@example.com to discuss your requirements.