Put your stamp on this quality period home in central Henty. Spacious period home that just needs updating to restore it to its former glory. Fully renovated kitchen, bathroom and en-suite, the expensive bits are done. The ultimate tree change property, in a vibrant country town.
- 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 living spaces, sun-room
- carport and LUG
- master bedroom with en suite and open fireplace
- evaporative cooling and ducted gas heating
- solar panels, new 6 Star gas heating
- 12 foot ceilings with picture rails, ornate wood work, lead light windows
- built 1924
-1391 square meter block with rear access.
Henty is on the Olympic Highway between the large regional centres of Albury and Wagga Wagga. It is situated in a thriving farming community and home to the world renowned Henty Field Day. There is a great sense of community in this thriving town people are attracted to the "village feel" period homes and the friendly locals. Henty attracts a lot of "out of towners" looking for an affordable tree change with all the facilities.