Breathtaking views from a secluded and truly unique custom built home on 6 acres
Log and bluestone block construction, pine lined with exposed Oregon beams, blue stone block fireplace and kitchen stove area.
The kitchen is the ultimate country kitchen, modern, functional with the most outstanding rustic flair.
Slow combustion Everlast Stove with a hot water jacket, plus an electric stove, large walk in pantry, a dishwasher & double sink overlooking the fernery and the bush backdrop. The large Island bench makes this a modern entertainer's kitchen.
- 3 Bedroom plus study/office or 4th Bedroom
- The 3 living areas and bedrooms all with unparalleled views over
Yackandandah village to Mount Stanley and beyond.
- Ensuite and walk-in robe to master plus a central bathroom.
- Delightful established gardens that attract a profusion of parrots, wrens and
- 6 acres of land with a round yard, ample shedding and grazing for horses or
- Ready access to riding trails.
- 2 dams that have never gone dry in 30 years plus town water to the property.
- 10min stroll to Yackandandah shops for a coffee or lovely meal.
- "Pindari" means Top of Hill in local indigenous language.
- First time on the market, the present owners have lived on the property for
over 30 years, raised a family and decided to downsize.
- So many options available for this property, the ultimate weekender, B&B,
growing family to those who just want to enjoy the peace & quiet of this
Historic village atmosphere, which is only 20min drive to Wodonga