With an incredible 93% auction clearance rate last weekend, it appears the northern beaches are more than just a place for a weekend surf.
From Allambie Heights to Wheeler Heights and all in between, these northerly suburbs offer an enviable lifestyle with an easy work commute to the CBD.
As the name implies, the northern beaches have plenty of beaches to surf, swim and fish, but also has beautiful national parks for walking, hiking, and getting away for a weekend of camping. With movie theatres, restaurants, cafes and so many events such as The Manly food and wine festival, the northern beaches is definitely an area that you will never need, or want, to leave.
The statistics show it is not only a great place to live, but a great investment too.
And for units it is just as positive:
Here are our top 9 pick of northern beaches properties, all waiting for you to call “home”.
- 73 Beaconsfield St, Newport – Deep waterfront with jetty
The ultimate in Pittwater lifestyle – click here for all the details.
2. 23 Carrington Parade, Freshwater – Get your early morning surf in
Beachfront and beautiful– click here for all the details.
3. 18 Nenagh St, North Manly – Tropical delight
The ultimate in relaxed coastal luxury – click here for all the details.
4. Duffys Forest – Spacious luxury made for all day entertaining
Ensuring comfort and entertaining of the finest degree, this family home impresses in spacious luxury – Click here for all the details.
5. 20 Jenner St, Seaforth – Contemporary grandeur with middle harbour views
Indoor/outdoor living with peace and privacy – click here for all the details.
6. 26 Parkland Rd, Mona Vale – Contemporary, north facing family home
Focused on entertaining, this beautiful home showcases multiple living zones, vast rolling lawns and views to the greens of Bayview Golf Course. Click here for all the details.
7. 5/2 Ashley Parade, Fairlight – State-of-the-art freestanding residence delivering the ultimate luxury lifestyle package
Architect designed to embrace the modern ideal of free-flowing light filled spaces, relaxed luxury and seamless indoor/outdoor entertaining – Click here for all the details.
8. 23 Warringah St, North Balgowlah – Restored and transformed with meticulous attention to detail
Located in a prime private sunny setting and is only footsteps from bush trails, the high regarded primary school and the vibrant local village. Click here for all the details.
9. 26 Hakea Ave, Frenchs Forest – Endearing and charming family home
Dual living spaces, with five bedrooms and a pool this family pleaser is ready to enjoy or further update. Click here for all the details.
Head over to our website for the entire range of our Northern beaches listings- or call into your nearest Stone office to see how they can help you find your new home.